Click on any of the links below to join online, or click here to download a paper form to join by mail.
• Enables Bat Mitzvah learning for a mother-daughter pair from a disadvantaged neighborhood
• Sponsors a public Beit Midrash learning event at the Secular Yeshiva
• Sponsors a workshop for public school teachers on Jewish pluralism
• Provides new texts for the Beit Midrash
• Sponsors a pluralistic Shabbat for 100 IDF soldiers
• Sponsors a semester long course at BINA’s Secular Yeshiva
• Sponsors a community wide event celebrating a Jewish holiday (Tu B’shvat, Independence Day etc.) in an underprivileged neighborhood
• Enables an international Jewish student to study & volunteer in Israel for a semester
• Provides a scholarship for an Israeli student for a year of learning and volunteerism
• Funds a seminar on pluralistic Jewish identity for a unit of IDF soldiers
• Sponsors activity for a year of Kehillah Hogeget, a Jewish learning and empowerment group in an underprivileged neighborhood
• Sponsors a yearlong series on Jewish identity for Israeli public school students
• Funds a year of afterschool programming for youth at risk
• Sponsors a public conference on Judaism & Israeli democracy for scholars, educators, and students
• Funds the publication of a new volume of “We Declare: Israeli Democracy”
• Sponsors a garin (group) of pre army student-volunteers in an underprivileged neighborhood for a year
Amounts listed above are for annual contribution levels. You can also join by making a monthly contribution.
Click on any one of the links above for details.
For more information please contact Noga Brenner Samia, BINA Deputy Director: email@example.com.