Job Posting: International Recruitment Coordinator
BINA – International Department
Position Type: Full time
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Tel Aviv
The BINA International Department operates a broad range of programming in Israel for Jewish young adults from all over the world, including Masa programs (5-10 months), summer programs, seminars, tours and other one-time activities. The programs focus on Jewish learning from a pluralistic and open viewpoint, combined with volunteering in underprivileged communities. The department’s flagship programs are Masa Israel Teaching Fellows Tel Aviv+ (post-college), and BINA Gap Year in Tel Aviv (pre-college). Participants come from a range of countries, but come primarily from the U.S. and other English-speaking countries.
- Oversight of sales, recruitment and admissions process for BINA long-term international programs
- Conducting informational phone calls with applicants and potential participants
- Conducting follow-up calls and emails to move leads through the application process
- Tracking deposit and tuition payments
- Maintaining database of recruitment leads and applicants (CRM)
- Work in a fast-growing department with potential for future advancement
Position is under the direct supervision of the Director of the International Department.
- English at mother-tongue level, with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience with Diaspora Jewish communities – preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Driven, results-oriented attitude
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible and non-traditional hours
- Familiarity with basic computing applications (email, Office, CRM)
- Identification with the goals and vision of the BINA organization
To apply, please send CV with subject line “Job Posting – International Recruitment Coordinator” to email@example.com.
Only relevant applicants will be answered.